The examples below are only a fraction of what Gary Moran has achieved over the last twenty years:
Three distinct challenges; three successful outcomes.
(A) Restructuring an entire team
“I really don’t know how we’d have done it without Daniel Benson Resourcing.”
- The Challenge: My client had to restructure and downsize an entire Finance department of twenty people; one that needed fresh impetus.
- The Solution: We together refined the brief, I advised on new job descriptions, and evaluated the existing team. We then recruited seven new staff.
- The Outcome: A strong new team is still firmly in place, two and a half years later.
(B) Finding the needle in the haystack
“Against the odds, Gary found someone we didn’t think was out there.”
- The Challenge: A new Finance Director was urgently needed. Someone who also had to tick many different boxes.
- The Solution: I challenged the brief and certain assumptions. I saw fifteen people face-to-face before producing a shortlist.
- The Outcome: The successful candidate is thriving, 18 months on.
(C) Providing comprehensive support
“It was a massive weight off my mind… knowing Gary could take on this brief and run with it.”
- The Challenge: A number of new positions had to be filled over a six month period to improve the quality of person coming into the department. Extremely busy with other challenges, my client needed to trust me to get on with the assignment with minimal input.
- The Solution: Knowing the client well, I was able to run with the briefs, almost from scratch. (Creating the job descriptions, and deciding upon the recruitment approach.)
- The Outcome: The successful candidates continue to excel, 24 months on. In fact, I have recruited over 24 finance staff over a 36-month period with a high percentage still either in post or having been promoted.
If there’s a particular recruitment scenario you cannot recognise and want reassurance that I have delivered the kind of brief that is not outlined here, please let me know.